We are seeking experienced Pickers and Packers in IG11, Barking.
This role is based in warehouse. Working in inclement weather might be required as need may arise.
As Picker and Packer you must be physically fit, hardworking, motivated, able to take your own initiative and ready to take a role that is temporary to permanent.
- Loading and off loading stock in safe and efficient manner using correct company procedures.
- In certain occasions; manual handling will be required.
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in Health and Safety Policy.
- Follow instructions in Warehouse Health and Safety rules/procedures.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Contribute to improving business, protecting and enhancing reputation of company.
- Putting forward new ideas.
- When requested to do so, implementing change.
- Be involved in range of work to enable department to respond effectively to requirements of the company.
Type: Full time
Shift Hours: Six days a week (8am-5pm)
Functional Area: Warehouse
Start Date: ASAP
Payrate: £8.75 to £9.50 (Depending on experience)