Location: Llanhilleth, Newport
Start Date: As soon
Title: NRSWA Operative
We are recruiting an experienced NRSWA Operative with valid NRSWA ticket in Llanhilleth area on temporary basis.
Daily duties include:
- Attend the depot and report to supervisor
- Excavating – Hard and Soft Digs.
- Asphalting carriageway/foot ways
- Concreting, paving & kerbs
- Furniture (Installation & removal) – Guardrails, posts & signs
- Deliver, set up, monitor and Collect TM at various locations across the borough
- Maintain safe working practice at all times
- Keeping all paperwork up to date
- Be professional at all times
- Promote the council by working in accordance with guidelines
- Working on call out
Must have full PPE/NRSWA/street works tickets.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an immediate interview.
Please contact for more details on 020 3371 7243.
Or apply online