Are you looking for a Handyman Job?
Professional handymen are general fix-it experts who use problem-solving and specialized abilities to take care of household maintenance issues. Handymen complete tasks that are not complex enough to require certified experts, for example, electricians, while not basic enough to manage without important specialized information. A Handyman performs a scope of maintenance duties for homeowners and organizations, either as a contractor or member of the maintenance department. Their duties include fixing plumbing systems, providing repair guidance, cleaning and renovating community spaces, and performing repair evaluations. Handyman Jobs in Enfield Wash
Responsibilities of a Handyman:
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpenting(e.g. build cabinets)
- Repair equipment or appliances
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. shovelling snow)
- Identify and report the need for major repairs Handyman Jobs in Enfield Wash
Requirements of a Handyman:
- Proven experience as a handyman
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Basic math skills
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with basic hand and power tools
- Reliable transportation Handyman Jobs in Enfield Wash